Monday, November 03, 2008

I Know I'm Pregnant Because . . .

**I care nothing about being on the computer, scrapping, or reading. Usually my favorite pasttimes.

**Peanut butter sounds kinda gross (I normally eat it constantly).

**My posture is horrible.

**I had a dream about giant rolls of toilet paper. (That tells you how much I'm going to the bathroom!)

**Sitting and staring into space sounds like an awesome way to spend the day. I am motivated to do absolutely nothing!

**I turned down fresh baked brownies the other day.

I'm sure there are other things I'm not remembering (pregnancy brain, you know!). In general, I'm getting sicker by the day and mornings are definitely not fun anymore. And unfortunately the "morning" sickness tends to linger most of the day. I'm hoping I've only got a few more weeks of this!


10 comments:

Kim said...

WOW, congratulations!!!! I've haven't been by your blog in a little while and obviously there has been some news! Woo hoo, I'm so happy for you guys. Hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well and that you aren't too sick - I wasn't sick at all with Morgan but Callie's pregnancy was pukearama!

Charisse said...

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! Are you Happy? I am happy for you!!!! OMG I am so excited for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Patti H said...

OH Ashley I hope this passing cause I miss hanging with you!! Hugs and take care

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!! I am so happy for you even though you are sick right now!! HOw exciting!! Best wishes to you!

Stephanie said...

Congrats! That is awesome! So happy for you guys!!! (and Clayton is getting so BIG!!!)

Tam said...

Congratulations Ashley!!!! (and dh and Clayton!)

Clayton looked cute for Halloween. My dd was Jack Sparrow, too. Well, we said she was Jackie Sparrow. LOL

Janice N said...

Congrats on the pregnancy, Ashley!

Unknown said...

OMG OMG I'm so happy for you and your family Ashley, this is a great news!!! Congratulations!!!!

Cheri Pryor said...

Hoping the sickies are going away....and those dreams? I had all sorts of crazy CRAZY dreams when I was pregnant. I used to dream of giant pills that I had to swallow...and if I didn't they would come rolling down the hill after me.

Jennifer Sizemore said...

OMG - I have been so out of the loop!!!!!!!! HUGE congrats!!!!!