Tuesday, November 25, 2008

12 Weeks

According to my calendar it's twelve weeks, but the doctor is now saying eleven weeks, three days. Doesn't really matter I guess, I just know I'm almost to the end of that first trimester! I had Brian video the ultrasound but I'm not sure how great it will be--I thought the baby would move a bit, but he/she got a little camera shy. Everything is still looking good, my cervix is still normal and my uterus isn't doing anything weird. I told the doctor that I didn't like waiting so long in between appointments and she said that we are getting to the point where she wants to keep close tabs on me so she hoped I enjoyed the small break. I'll be going back in two weeks for another look and I don't mind at all if I'm there every week!
So here's the video of the ultrasound. I know the quality isn't that great, but I wanted to share anyway!

And for those of you who aren't ultrasound savvy, you will see the baby pop up on the right of the screen with the head being farthest to the right. (Maybe that will give you a little bit of perspective to understand the picture!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen to that heartbeat! So exciting Ashley. Here's to weekly doctor visits if it keeps your stress levels down. :hug:

Patti H said...

I understand you wanting to go every week. So glad things are good!! Keep updating Ashley!!

Nic said...

Awwww....How sweet!

Kelli said...

ooh that's so exciting! BTW I actually only have 3 pictures with me and the bird...but if I searched real hard I might find more! HA :)

Kristin K Stock said...

Oh my gosh..that was cooL! Thanks Ashley for updating us and sharing. Hugs to you.....

Cheri Pryor said...

Awwww! That's so great, Ashley!! Looking forward to more updates. Still praying for you and your little miracle...