Monday, November 10, 2008

I Got Nothing

It's Monday. It's dreary. Clayton has been sick for three days. There really is nothing to blog about unless you want to hear about the motrin and tylenol we've been through, the coughing fits, and the cranked up oxygen. All pretty boring subjects to say the least. I would love to personally thank the mom that brought her child to school knowing he was running fever and left him there anyway. Niiiiiice. He just happens to be the kid who can't stop messing with Clayton's wheelchair, so I'm sure his little germs infected Clayton immediately.
I guess he'll be missing most of this week in school. I still don't want him to go tomorrow and he has an appointment Thursday. Might as well just write the whole week off!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, hope he's feeling better soon.

Patti H said...

OH Ashley I hope he is feeling better cause we all know momma needs her rest

Cheri Pryor said...

Welcome to having your child in school. ugh!