Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Greetings from Nashville!

**Wasn't a fan of downtown Nashville--I think it was a combination of the cold and the less than user friendly parking!!
**Opryland is the swankiest place I've ever been!
**You eat a lot here, but you walk it off getting back to your room! The bellman said that the employees walk an average of 12 MILES a day. TWELVE MILES!
**The Grand Ole Opry was awesome! Our seats were on the fourth row and Martina McBride was the headliner. She was just as great as I had imagined!!
**Wish I could upload some of my pics but I can't figure it out on this laptop, so you'll have to wait!
**I'll check in later this week to give you news on the actual Scrap Etc. Event!

3 comments:

Patti H said...

Glad to hear you are having a good time Ashley! Can't wait to see some photos!!

Becky said...

So cool Ashley! Sounds like a blast. 12 miles? holy cow.

Leslie said...

The Grand Old Opry is impressive! The last time I went Garth Brooks was the headliner...amazing time.