Wednesday, April 30, 2008

From Another Class

Wilna Furstenberg of Making Memories was one of the teachers at the Scrap Etc. Event. We had two main projects in her class, and I finally put the finishing touches on this one on Saturday. These cards were supposed to be a part of an album as you can see in her examples from the Event book. She made a "coffee cup" album and then also bound them to make a mini-album. I really didn't want to do another mini-album and I'm no fan of coffee, so I decided to just make individual birthday tags instead.
I'm pretty happy with how they turned out!




5 comments:

Patti H said...

Ashley they are so cute!!

Trish said...

You are so blooming creative!!!

Leslie said...

those are fabulous!

Cheri Pryor said...

Okay...those are friggin' fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

These are adorable!