Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Almost Ready

I've spent the last couple of weeks scrambling to get ready for my big trip to Nashville for the Scrap Etc. Event. Monique has been emailing us homework since September, but of course I waited until the last minute to get all of mine done. I've taken a ton of pics and finally got them all in from scrapbookpictures.com just a couple of days ago. I'm bound and determined to leave with some finished projects this year. I usually go to these things without any pics and put the project together, bring it home, and never get the pics on, so they sit unfinished. Hopefully not this time!
Clayton is doing better--he has been on 1 1/2 liters for the last few days and sleeping on 2 liters. Still not his baseline, but definitely an improvement. Thank you so much for the prayers and concerns you've shared on his behalf!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Hi Ashley! I'm Deanna, and I'm going to the SE Event too! I found your blog through the Noel Mignon site. And I too, and determined to get some projects done while in Nashville. Looking forward to it, and maybe getting to know you (thought I'm in the largest group) LOVE seeing your work on the blogs!

Patti H said...

sounds like you are doing better than me getting things together Ashley! Glad to hear Clayton is feeling better too!

Cheri Pryor said...

Soooo glad Clayton is feeling better...now if y'all could just get out of the house! lol!

And, hey...speaking of doing projects and finishing them when you get home...how did that picture frame turn out? Would love to see pics. *wink*