Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More of the Baby

We went to see Baby Tucker this weekend and he was looking so cute!! His Daddy will appreciate that I got a picture of him in his Razorback hat--this boy will be red and white through and through!

I had to get a few of the family since I wasn't able to at the hospital. Some of the proud parents:

And grandparents:

And then it was time for the photo shoot . . .but Tucker didn't get the memo that he was supposed to be sleeping peacefully in this basket . . .he slept the whole day EXCEPT for when we shot these pics! And during those he was probably wondering "why don't these people give me some sunglasses?!" I'm not posting too many online simply because I don't want him to come hunt me down when he's fifteen and ask why I humilated him by posting naked pictures of him on the internet! But here's a few for you to ooh and ahh over. (Brian and I were both shooting these so I have no idea who actually shot which pic--it was a team effort!)

7 comments:

Lee-Ellen said...

how cute! love the pics!

Cassandra said...

Very cute! he looks so adorable and new ;-)

Nic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nic said...

aahhh....Makes me want another one ;-)

Patti H said...

how precious Ashley.

Amy said...

The pics are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable, and I love the pictures!