Saturday, August 01, 2009

Loose Ends

I cannot seem to get into a routine with both boys being at home. And I'm a routine kind of person. May be a weird routine, but I need one to function well. But these days I'm constantly chasing my tail, and nothing ever gets done all the way. My house seems out of sorts (more than usual) and I feel like I'm rushing around just finishing what needs to be done at that very moment. I'm working on lots of stuff for Clayton's schooling, trying to entertain him in the meantime, and nursing Jackson in what seems like 30 minute intervals! I know it will all eventually get ironed out, but man, am I feeling lost these days!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does throw you for a loop with 2 lil ones!! It will come to you....just let some things go!! ((HUGS)) (and post more pics of the kids LOL)

Christy
Flascrapper

Melanie said...

Holy crow I hear ya....and I only have my one 4 yr old. So I have no excuses!

Patti H said...

it will all come together eventually Ashley! Summer is such a hard time to stick to a routine too!

Anonymous said...

hang in there sweetie, it's gonna take some time to get into the swing of things. and you must sit back and prioritize... christy is right, let some of those less important things go :)

Katy said...

I think when the kids are young, that's just kind of how it goes. I swear it was a year before Charlie and I fell into a regular schedule and I expect if we have more children it will be the same way.

Cheri Pryor said...

Don't sweat the small stuff....you can eventually just hire someone to come and clean it. lol!! ((hugs)) it DOES get easier. I promise! You'll find your groove and when you do it will be as if you never lost it.