Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hayride at School

Clayton's school kicked off their fall festivities with a hayride and some line dancing today. :) Clayton was one of the few kids that actually looked like he was enjoying the ride in the trailer. I think it was mainly because we were being pulled by a big ole' John Deere tractor. And because he was so excited, he was the only one that got to sit in the driver's seat of the tractor (he's special like that--or at least I think so!).

And I have to include this picture even though it's out of focus (I somehow had manual focus turned on)--this little girl has started really doting on Clayton and she was in his face the whole time they were sitting and eating popcorn. My son, always the ladies man!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Patti H said...

Oh my Ashley Clayton looks like he has matured so much! lOVE those photos!! Seems like the adjustement has been made?

Cheri Pryor said...

lol! Clayton looks like a little Casanova!! He's absolutely adorable on the tractor. Sheer joy and delight on this boy's face!

Nic said...

Well, Drew's jealous of the Trackor Ride..LOL..Cute pictures!

Yankee said...

I so love the look on his face when he was on that tractor.

Stacy said...

awww STud Muffin!! He is just too cute!!