Friday, July 18, 2008

Random Friday

**Why has Katie lost about 20 pounds of hair and still continue to have enough to shed all over the place?
**Our house seems to do lots more settling in the middle of the night than most other houses. I know this because I am ALWAYS the last one asleep. I lay there forever listening to Brian, Clayton and Katie snore away while my mind is racing!
**Why do I see people from high school and try my best to walk the other way to keep from talking to them? A simple hi wouldn't be so hard I don't think . . . but it's always much more than a hi in this town.
**Will they ever be finished building this house next door??
**And most important: who really was singing on the MilliVanilli songs and why didn't he become famous in his own right??

2 comments:

Kelli said...

LOL....

all I can say to you Katie comment was that's why we have a Doodle! LOL although I'm sure that you wouldn't trade Kaite for anything!

Patti H said...

Hmmmm Ashley this sure is random! YOu are like me with highschool friends I always RUN the other way! LOL