Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tagged

Okay, I was tagged by Patti the other day and yesterday got the same tag from Stacy, so I guess that means I actually have to play along! Here are the rules:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 4 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 4 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .

My Four Facts:

1. I do not like checking my voicemail. I do it, but I can't wait to get to the crux of the message so I can hit DELETE. Something about listening to people's recorded voices that weirds me out.
2. I order the same thing at restaurants. I have a favorite from each menu and I rarely if ever venture out and try something new.
3. I only talk on the phone with it on my right ear and only carry my purse on my left shoulder.
4. I'll fold clothes any day over unloading the dishwasher.

No comments: