Thursday, May 15, 2008

Baby No More

I snapped this picture the other day and when I saw it on the computer the first thing that struck me was how I don't see my baby at all--it's all little boy in this picture! And I'm sure you're all noticing the "I am smiling, Mom. Hurry up and take the picture!" look on his face. I was lucky to get that out of him--he's still boycotting the camera. I've tried to go undercover and get a video of him singing and he's just too smart--he knows exactly when I turn it on it seems. Someday I'll catch him!

9 comments:

Nic said...

It's hard to believe he will be Five in August!! Where does the time go?!?!

Patti H said...

Yeah you know we just said that about Max on the weekend too! They baby faces are going! That is a beautiful photo you got. You are going to have to get a zoom lens so he doesn't know you are snapping away. LOL

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big! I noticed that in the soccer post below. I miss the singing though. LOL

Patti H said...

TAGGED YA!!! LOL

Amy Chomas said...

I have the same problem, 2 stubborn kids when the camera comes out!!! And I hear you on losing that baby look, waaaah!!!

Kelli said...

wow! He is a big boy...I remember Munchkin turning 5...it was the same year I turned 30, but I had a harder time with him at 5, then I did me turning 30!

Cassandra said...

Isn't it odd how our kids can age but we still look as young as ever (haha)???

Anonymous said...

he's growing up so quickly, i can't believe it, he's definitely lost the 'baby' look.

Anonymous said...

he's growing up so quickly, i can't believe it, he's definitely lost the 'baby' look.