Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Program

The kids at church put on their annual Christmas program this past Sunday. And even though Clayton knew every song by heart, he preferred staring at the crowd instead of singing. Even so, I was able to capture one shot of him singing his favorite: Go Tell It on the Mountain!

My friend's son, Brandon, is always eager to help Clayton at church. I love that little guy--he is Clayton's right hand man. . . literally!

And here's a shot of the A.V. guys:


5 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Clayton makes a great star and Jackson is really workin it behind the scenes! -- too cute :):)

Katy said...

That is so ridiculously cute. Ridiculous. I am so glad that you have that wonderful church family. That's something that's been missing in my life lately and I really need to remedy the situation.

Patti H said...

Your two boys look so happy with their holiday happenings!!

Cheri Pryor said...

lol! How cute are they?

Colleen said...

how adorable they both are!