Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ready.Set.Create!

I haven't shared any of my work in quite a while, so I thought I'd post a bunch of random stuff I've done since I got back from Nashville. I've finally figured out why I've never made it in scrapbooking. All the "big names" seem to have a certain style they stick too, but not me! The only thing I tend to stay with is a linear style. But you never know if my pages will be all inked and distressed or neat and tidy. Just depends on my mood I guess! Or the mood I'm trying to convey I suppose . . .

I'll start with the cards. The butterfly card was done for an online "cards that POP" challenge and I actually won!
This summer card was done for a stamp challenge:

And this last one was a color challenge:




And now for the layouts. These first two are from our trip and I still have lots more to come from Nashville!


One of Clayton with his new speech therapist:



I started a "He" book about Brian. I figured I never really scrap about him and I'd hate for our great-great grandkids to look at my scrapbooks and think "where's the hubby?"

These next two were inspired by my sister-in-law's blog. She keeps the great pics coming, and I just print them off and scrap!! Hope you like these, Nicole!

This layout was done for a "clustering" challenge:

And this one for a layering challenge:

Another one for my "She" book:

And this last one was done for a personal challenge. Someone found out I never use glitter or "bling" on my layouts and they dared me to get glammed up a bit. And this is what happened!

7 comments:

Trish said...

Ashley, you always amaze me! No matter what your style, I love it!!! I miss you and your sweet family!

Trish :)

Leslie said...

your work is truely amazing and inspiring! I am about to scrap some myself and these beautiful projects have just jumpstarted my scrap-mojo!

Stacy said...

Man...I need to come here and lift a few of your things Ashley. You are so talented!

Trish said...

just found your blog-love your layouts! I look forward to returning!

Nancyroo said...

gorgeous stuff, Ashley!

Cassandra said...

Wow Ashley-- every single project is just so cool. LOVE IT!

Kelli said...

love the beauty queen one! wow! and the cook one, and the cards...you are amazing! I love it all :)