Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Living Beyond Yourself

Tonight is the first night of my "Scrapbooking Your Faith" class. We will be using Beth Moore's "Living Beyond Yourself" as our study guide. This particular study focuses on the Fruits of the Spirit. Tonight will basically be an introductory night--we'll work on the title page of our album and discuss the upcoming classes. I'm also going to share the Scripture Challenge with them so they can participate in that if they want. I have twelve people signed up--I'm hoping they all stick with it, because I really feel like they'll love having what they learned in an album when we're done.
(9x9)
I won't go into all the trouble we've had getting books . . . apparently this is the most popular study going right now and they ARE NO BOOKS in this state until Thursday! I ended up making copies of the first week's stuff for everyone. I'm just a stickler for making my plan work once I've got it down. I could have waited a week, but I planned to get started tonight, so by goodness, I'm starting tonight! How's that for obsessive?!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This looks like a wonderful study -- a Bible study AND a chance to scrap?? I'd love it. Wish I could come to your's. :) Hope all went well.