Monday, December 03, 2007

Went Bowling

Brian and I had a rare night without Clayton (THANKS MOM AND DAD!), and we took the chance to do something we wouldn't normally do with him. We went bowling with Stacey and Rod, and boy, are we ever horrible at bowling! Of course I knew I wasn't any good, but our whole group was pretty sad. So sad that we abandoned the bowling alley after just one game! (Off to eating, which is something we are very good at!) Here are some of the few good pics we got out of the night. I'm sure Stacey will love that I'm sharing the last one--I think she was attempting a celebratory toe touch or something to that effect, and I just happened to catch her mid-air!



4 comments:

Lori Petticrew said...

awesome . glad your able to get out.
i love bowling

Nancyroo said...

aww, love that pic of you and the DH. glad you got a night off!

Stacey said...

Ok...I look like a freak! I can't believe you posted that! On the other hand...pretty good picture! We had a great time...gutter balls and all!

Kelli said...

that pic at the end rocks ;)