Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday

--I am not a Christmas present shopper. I want to buy something the person will *LOVE* so searching for the perfect gift becomes a futile search
--I had lots of ideas for handmade presents this year. The trick is to actually get started on them
--It's chilly here today, but tomorrow it's supposed to be back up in the seventies. December in Arkansas.
--Our Pastor gave me an assignment and because I'm obsessive/compulsive I've been brainstorming constantly about it even though I have plenty of time to get a plan together. I was super tired last night and still couldn't sleep because I was making lists and outlines in my head. I seriously need help!
--haircut today, about two weeks too late!
--And on that note, I've gotta get out of here because Clayton is "READY TO GO, MOMMA!"

1 comment: