Friday, August 17, 2007

Let's Talk TV

So when Clayton came home from the hospital I got hooked on CourtTV. I don't sit and watch every minute, but I do keep it on for "company" throughout the day and kind of half listen for something really interesting to happen. And since I'm such a rut person, I've been a little upset with them for a while. First Kimberly Newsome left, then another anchor left and they changed up all the shows. Then Catherine Crier left. I started looking around and realized that it looks like the network was bought by Turner Broadcasting or something to that effect. Then Nancy Grace left a couple of months ago and they can't get anyone decent in her spot. And now they are advertising Star Jones' new show starting next week. Ugh. And the court coverage ends an hour earlier and I've been FORCED to turn it to Dr. Phil for lack of anything else on at 3:00. So I've become interested in his show against my will . . . . :) I've never been interested in those goofy shows that analyze someone's problems simply because I've got enough problems without adding other people's! I guess it's a good thing I'm not at home as much anymore since my little old CourtTV channel has changed so much because I can't deal with soap operas and Oprah . . . .

2 comments:

Paula... said...

LOL Dr Phil is the only thing I do watch because it's on at lunch and I can sit and eat and watch :-P

Patti H said...

John loves Dr. Phil he doesn't take phone calls when it is on LOL