Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Land of the Living

Okay, so I think we're getting back into the swing of things. Clayton's O2 flow is still high, but he is feeling MUCH better. I'm still coughing a lot, but I think it's getting better. I must say that I'm feeling SO MUCH better today because my mom had Tidy Tina and her bunch come clean the house. It smells so good in here and looks MUCH better!! THANK YOU MOM!!!!
I also have to say a big thank you to my friend Annette. I know she would never want a "public" thank you, but you're getting it, my friend! She has a big family and plenty that keeps her busy, but she still took time out of her weekend and came to visit us at the hospital. Having her visit made my day--it helps so much to pass the time. I always feel like a prisoner there and I always love having visitors because when they are there, the day flies by instead of creeping along. THANK YOU, ANNETTE!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

a big whoo hoo for you guys feeling better! and another big whoo hoo for Annette...a wonderful friend who took the time to show you how much she cares for you and your family....a true friend to cherish.

Jennifer said...

Glad you're feeling better. Yay for mom and Tidy Tina -- and Annette ROCKS. Wish I could come and visit, too (or maybe bring some chicken soup). Take care, spring is on the way!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

So glad you are all feeling better! And huge kudoes to Annette - she sounds like a wonderful friend!!!