Monday, February 26, 2007

Good Monday Morning!

Report on band performance yesterday: It went well considering my voice was practically gone from singing with the choir and praise team first. Everyone clapped afterwards, and we got many compliments from people I've never even spoken too--which means a lot. A lot of people did say that at times the instruments were a little too loud when balanced with my voice. We'll need to work on getting the balance just right. When we were finished, Pastor Tim asked us if we had a name--that's something we haven't even discussed as a group, so I guess we'll have to get a name in order to be a "bonafide" group!
Clayton's oxygen flow is back to normal--praise the Lord! Only took him two weeks, poor guy. I think he's officially healed now. I hope this warmer weather scares all the nasty bugs away and he can stay well for a long time to come.
I'm going to go back to work today. You know, that job where I only work like four or five hours a week?? Yeah, that "work." :)
Only two weeks until I'm off to Birmingham for the Scrap Etc. Event. I am totally ignoring the nagging, worrying feeling I get when I think about being gone from Clayton that long. Please, Lord, help Brian handle it okay, and help me handle it without having a heart attack!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

we will be soooo busy and Mo is going to put us to work so it's gonna fly by but let's make a pact now to call home and check on things nightly or at lunch time...cuz last year we didn't do this and by the time we would check it was super late...I don't want that to happen this year. and I think we are going to be oh so much busier!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeekkkk I can't wait.