Monday, June 12, 2006

Randomness

The trip to the wedding went well this time--the poop stayed IN the diaper! The only major issue we had was the HEAT. It was so hot and poor Clayton had to change clothes in the car with the sun beating down on him. He didn't really like the end of the wedding when everyone clapped. Totally through him off guard and he immediately started screaming! He's just not much on big crowds. On the bright side, he did get to play with his cousins. He loves to show out for them and they love to giggle at him! This is my youngest niece, all dressed up with her little bow--she's such a cutie!
Clayton, on the other hand, decided he didn't want his picture taken--he wouldn't look at me at all! I was going to post one of him anyway, but blogger is being goofy and won't let me upload the pic. I'll save it for later.
*************************************
I spent yesterday in a complete funk--I felt horrible. I had a major sinus pressure headache and just all around yuck feeling. I laid on the couch while my parents entertained Clayton. They even took care of his feeding. Felt good to not have to worry about a thing.
I woke up this morning with my head feeling better but now my throat is sore. I have no idea how I'm supposed to practice for Wednesday and then actually sing Wednesday with a sore throat. Let's just pray my voice holds out. Clayton is still pretty congested too. I keep having to turn up his oxygen. He doesn't act like he feels bad, but the mornings are rough. I finally gave in this morning and did a deep suction (which he hates). I think it helped, but he still has lots of snot.
On the whole, I do feel better today. Which is a good thing considering I need to get my class materials together. Can't wait to see how it goes! I'm already working on ideas for my next class. There's no shortage of ideas, just a limit on the time I have to put them into practice!

No comments: