Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday

There's absolutely nothing going on today. I'm doing laundry and trying to sort through a mound of clothes that Clayton has outgrown. My grandparents are supposed to visit this afternoon, but they haven't called yet. We also have band practice tonight. We are having major problems getting us all together for practice, so Friday night was the best we could come up with. Doesn't really matter to me, it's not like I'm out partying on Friday nights! Brian is at home right now and it's nice to have him here to help entertain Clayton. Of course, he can't be home without cooking something, so he came up with some concoction of vegetables in a soup. That man never ceases to amaze me with the recipes he comes up with. I better go for now. Clothes are finished washing. Have a good weekend.

No comments: