Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Rain, Rain, Go Away

For a region that's in a drought, we sure are getting a ton of rain lately. And in the form of thunderstorms at that. It just seems like we've had more than our share of rain over the last few weeks. Maybe this will help the water supply and we will be taken off the restrictions on water usage. I myself am hoping to make good use of this rainy day by scrapping. I'm working on two projects for my LSS and I've got some other pages in the works. I've also come up with a final plan for my class and I'm hoping to work on a flier for Lisa to put at the store. We'll see what I get accomplished. Clayton usually doesn't like my plan. We always end up doing what he wants to do . . . .

2 comments:

Kelli said...

oooh your LO list on the side bar looks great :) GLAD It worked :)

Yeah for you scrappin...i hate to tell you this but it's b-u-t-Full here so we just returned from the park.

Anonymous said...

Rainy days are perfect for scrappin! Right on!