Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy Scrap-versary to Me!

(Thanks to Lori for that catchy title!) This week I celebrate my 1st anniversary in scrapping. It was the week after Mother's Day last year that I did my first page. I used paper I already had from another project and I only bought the letter stickers and embellishments--I was so budget minded back then! I was so excited to get these CUTE pics of Clayton scrapped. He was not a happy camper at his first birthday party!


So to give you a peek at how much my scrapping style has changed, I thought I would post my very latest page (I completed this one last night). I'm still a linear kinda girl, but my style has definitely evolved. I had so much fun doing this page and I still can't believe how much fun we had at the Scrap Etc. Event--I wanted this page to reflect that.



Who knows what another year of scrapping will bring me? I'm hoping to focus on submitting to magazines and really making my classes exciting--I can't wait to see where I am at this time next year.

3 comments:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

Love that pic of all you girls. So wish I could of been there. Awesome LO of it.
Many more happy years of scrapping and success in your endeavors.

Kristin K Stock said...

Happy Anniversary girl!! Here's to many more years of scrappin!!

Kelli said...

Happy Scrapversary :) So cute...you have evolved and it looks so great...it's weird to think that even next year I'll be trying new techniques.