Thursday, October 13, 2011

Birthing a Business

Do you remember when Jackson was born and I had no time to blog?  Well, it seems the blog has moved to the bottom of the list of things to do once again.  Although I haven't given birth to a live baby, I'm still busy--this time it is a business that is up and coming, and constantly evolving.  Lately I've been scheduling sessions, proofing photos, and taking an online class.  My free time has been eaten up, but I'm loving every minute of the creative process.  One of my big decisions has been to officially "do business as" Photography by Ashley Smith.  I still identify with the brand of "I Never Imagined," but I decided it was time to put my big girl panties on and just go all in . . . 
And to think this is only the beginning . . . exciting things (and beautiful images) still to come!

2 comments:

Patti H said...

Congrats Ashley! You are one heck of a photography and I am so glad to see you take the big leap! Best of luck to you although I know you don't need it! Hugs my friend!!

Amy said...

Gosh you're good! Congratulations on the business. Very exciting. Praying for continued happiness and business success. You are so very talented. So, I don't think the two things will be a problem.