Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Do You Know?



Do you know the good news?!
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." Luke 2: 11

I've sung this song for many years.  And not until this year did it dawn on me what it's really all about.  Christmas isn't about keeping the Christ-child to myself.

So I share.  I share with my many blog readers the miracle of Christmas.  The miracle of a Saviour who dwelt among us before becoming the ultimate sacrifice.

Go!  Go and tell the Good News and Great Joy!

Merry Christmas, dear friends!   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did great Ashley! Who was this arrangement by?

-Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Still waiting for a CD. Where is Mary's solo performance? :)

Patti H said...

beautiful. Merry Christmas to you all too!!

Anonymous said...

Heartfelt thanks for sharing your voice and the message, Ashley!

(God shared your mother's beauty with you - you look just like her!)

Barbara