Friday, April 30, 2010

It's Baseball Season

It's baseball season, and now that the kids in our family are getting older, everyone is starting to get into the competition.  Clayton's game last weekend was rained out and we're keeping our fingers crossed that it doesn't happen again this weekend.  But in the meantime, we've been making the rounds to other ballparks to cheer everyone else on!















I just had to share this picture I got of my brother and my nephew though--Josh is coaching the team, so he gets to stand in the field and help the boys out.  And when I saw them standing side by side, I had flashbacks of the many summers my family's world revolved around Josh's ball schedule.  That whole world is foreign to Brian, but I think it's one of the best parts of summer!

4 comments:

Nic said...

I do love that picture!! Just let me know when you want to try out the new camara on my kids! I have to say I have camara envy!!

Kelsey said...

Great picture of them, Ashley!

Patti H said...

Oh you got a new camera Ashley? What did you get? Love the shot too!

Pop said...

Some of the best times of my life were spent on the baseball diamond with Josh