Sunday, January 03, 2010

Seven Months

Jackson is changing by the day! He is so social and in general, he's just a little stinker!! A busy little bee, he's wanting to touch and hold everything and is having lots of fun exploring all of his toys he received at Christmas. He sits up for short periods of time, and crawls backwards---wait, it's more of an accidental scoot than an actual crawl . . . and he's already jealous of any time we're spending with Clayton. It's interesting having two boys who would prefer to ignore each other and would prefer everyone else follow suit!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Sounds like a blast! I'm sure they'll learn to love each other--even if it takes twenty years like me and my brother.

Erin said...

Hi Ashley,

My name is Erin, and I am a college student with cerebral palsy. I'm also a twin! I found your blog through the kidz blog, and I just wanted to let you know how amazed I am at what a miracle Clayton is to all of us who read about him.

I also have a blog that I invite you to visit anytime. Empowering People and Changing Lives (http://www.empowerpeoplechangelives.com) seeks to provide personal insight and perspective to parents of children with special needs as well as resources. I'm also a music therapy major, so you can follow along on my journey through that as well!

I look forward to reading more about the adventures of Clayton and the rest of your family, and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Erin

Anonymous said...

OH my GOODNESS....HE is getting so big and so cute...I wish we could come and see yall... I miss yall...
Love,
Amy