Tuesday, May 26, 2009

He Always Thinks of Something

If there's one thing Brian's never short on, it's ideas. He seems to be the king of improvising. And this weekend was no exception. Clayton was watching him do yardwork and since the regular umbrella wasn't working to keep Clayton in the shade, Brian brought out the beach umbrella and planted it in the landscaping. Looked goofy, but it worked! I'm usually thinking inside the box on these things, so I have to laugh--I would have probably just put Clayton back on the porch, but I think Brian secretly looks for reason to build or remake something, and this was another opportunity to do just that!

1 comment:

Patti H said...

your house is beautiful Ashley I have never seen the front of it. Oh and that Brian is always thinking of his boy!!