Saturday, December 27, 2008

Baby in My Belly

Okay, so I'm not a fan of the bare belly pregnancy photos that are so in style these days, but I figured this one was pretty safe to post! I just wanted to put it out there for those of you who don't get to see me in person very often. And while I haven't felt the baby actually move, I am starting to get that uncomfortable, something with legs is growing inside me feeling. I'm really feeling it when I'm lifting Clayton so I'm doing my best to cut down. Pretty hard when you have a bossy five year old telling you where he wants to move or go to constantly!

5 comments:

Yankee said...

Oh! Too exciting!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Are you gonna show us one every month?

Lee-Ellen said...

you look amazing!

Amelia said...

Ashley, I'm sooo excited for you! What a blessing! Thanks for xmas picture. I'm taking it to work.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I left that last comment!