Friday, March 28, 2008

A Couple of Ordinary Days

We've had a couple of uneventful days around here--which is good in my book! Yesterday was beautiful (a little windy, but that kept it from getting too hot). Clayton and I sat outside for a long time hoping we'd get some sun on our white legs. Don't think we had any luck! The dog is always interesting. She is constantly wanting to go outside and then when we actually go outside for a while, she stands by the door wanting to go in. What's up with that???

And in true Arkansas fashion, today was almost cold. We actually walked around the block and my hands were pretty darn chilled afterwards--don't worry, it was a short walk and I had Clayton bundled up. He didn't seem to mind at all because once we got back he talked for an hour about riding on the four wheeler. I'm not about to try that on my own, so I loaded him up in the van for a ride around town. I'm sure I raised a few eyebrows because I decided it would be a good time to get some pictures I need for my upcoming Scrap Etc. trip. We are supposed to take pics of "places we go," so I pulled up in front of several places and stuck my camera out the window to snap the picture. I even drove by our old apartment and snapped a pic there for a future scrapbook page. I'm sure some people were wondering why I was taking pics of their house or place of business. Oh well, maybe they'll think I was a private eye or something! There is one thing that this assignment made me realize--we don't GO very many places!! Just the same ones over and over!

Clayton is still the same--it's pretty weird because one of the nurses we deal with all the time called and said she had another mom call her today with the same "symptoms" or lack thereof . . . she was just like me, starting to wonder if the monitor was even right! Maybe this is just some weird strain of a virus that's going around. Who knows???

1 comment:

Patti H said...

Glad to hear you are getting your photos together! I am working on mine too! I also love the fact that you and Clayton are outside in a tshirt!! WE still have snow on the ground as a matter of fact it was snowing yesterday!!

Can't wait to see you all in April!!