Friday, September 07, 2007

All is Well in Scrapbooking Land

Well, thank goodness the whole gallery crisis seems to be over. :) The link to the right will take you to my gallery on Scrapjazz and all of my journaling is with my layouts now . . . guess everyone found out how obsessive I am about my scrapbooking with that last post! (Yes, I want it all to be in order and perfect!)
Meanwhile, a very special layout was chosen as layout of the day over at Create My Keepsake. I was so excited that one of my layouts about Shawn was picked!
Here's the journaling: Shawn, Joshua, Teegan, Gabriel, Joey, Matthew, Charlotte, and for all those who will join them . . .When Brian and I saw this picture developed, we both said the halo of light reminded us of an angel. We didn't know how prophetic our words would be. Our baby would keep company with the angels just days later. And since that moment, we have become acutely aware of many children dying. Are we more in tune with the tragedy of other parents? No matter . . .I now live conscious of these angels providing protection and an abiding love.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Such a sweet layout...

Glad the crisis has been averted LOL

Kelli said...

I love it, congrats on LOOTD :)

Kristin K Stock said...

That layout is amazing girl...WOW!

Paula... said...

Such a beatuiful LO Ashley - it's so sad to think so many little ones being taken from us.