Monday, July 30, 2007

Little Obsessions

This boy is definitely obsessive about many things (comes by it honestly, I'm the same way)! He loves feet, hair, wants to pick EVERYONE'S nose, and he loves to watch ANY cleaning! Sweeping and dusting are some favorites, and changing the sheets can entertain him to the max! And while he used to be deathly afraid of the vacuum, he now just sits around asking for it! I finally got it out yesterday and he was thrilled when he got to actually hold the handle. Then he said "vacuum Momma" which translated to me needing to do some housework! So I vacuumed for him yesterday and what do you know, he wanted to get it out again today! He threw a little fit when I said maybe later--I guess he's in tune with all the dirt in this house and knew it wouldn't hurt to vacuum again! It's still sitting here next to him because he starts whining everytime I try to put it up! Oh, the joys of a toddler--their way or no way!!

1 comment:

Lee-Ellen said...

that is so cute!