Monday, March 26, 2007

Last Class at my LSS

Yesterday was my last class at A Scrap Above. She is officially going out of business, so I won't have my "local scrapbook store" anymore. I had just begun to build a following too. My first class had about six people in it, and my last two had about 15 people with 2 or 3 extra kits being sold as well. I had several people wanting my contact info in case they have a group that I can teach, and several said they would buy kits from me if I put them together. But I so like the teaching part of being with the class--putting the kits together is my least favorite part. Maybe something will happen and I'll be able to continue teaching. I've heard a rumor that one person is just waiting for Lisa to close so she can open up a store. I hate that for Lisa, but I've got to just move on. Maybe I'll be able to continue with them.
One lady made my day when she showed me pages that I had "inspired" since she took my class last month. How special!
**and as a side note, can you believe that I had a class scheduled on the same day as the Bristol race??!! I can't believe I had to miss it!!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

you hate packaging kits...I wonder why????? LOL

Broken Beth said...

HEY! I just got the foam stamps they are really neat and funky cannot wait to use them!

Oscar T. Grouch said...

you did not miss much in the bristol race, not much at all.