Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Get Your Gameface On!

When I saw the list of fabulous prizes for this year, I decided to take part in the Clickin' Moms 3rd Annual Scavenger Hunt.  However, this meant I would need to find some good helpers and models who weren't afraid to step out of their "comfort zone."  LOL . . . and since my own kids are hit and miss on this kind of project, it was a good thing my nieces and nephew were up to the challenge!  I've got the whole month of July to photograph a list of both ordinary and unordinary things, and I'm hoping that Taylor's competitive spirit spurs me on until the end of the month.  In the meantime,  if you've got a misspelled tattoo, own an El Camino, or still have your Christmas lights up, don't be surprised if I come calling with my camera in tow!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

we still have "christmas" lights on our porch, however we live a far ways away...

:) sounds fun, can't wait to hear what you all come up with.

Patti H said...

hmmm now I finally understand this whole scavanger hunt photo thing you got going on!!