Thursday, June 16, 2011

Here Comes Summer

**We're full on into summer "break" and we're as busy as we always are

**Finished up Prayer Conference last weekend--an intense and wonderful experience!

**Clayton's driving skills are improving by the day.  He is getting the hang of negotiating tight spaces and even realizes when it's best to back up a bit before going forward.

**The days are HOT and Jackson is playing HARD.  He is literally soaked in sweat when he comes in from outside.

**Jackson is quite the social bug.  He's getting lots of chances to play with his little friends and is even giving them nicknames.  (Jackson doesn't call anyone by their real name except for me--everyone else gets a pet name from him).

**I'm falling behind on my Project52 photos because I've been working so hard on my business side.  I'm having just as much fun organizing all of the details as I do taking the photos!

**Brian is working like crazy.  The Lord continues to shower him with business despite changes in the economy.

**We made our first trip to the lake yesterday and Jackson was a little worried about Daddy wakesurfing.  He didn't know quite what to make of it!

**I'm pretty tired lately.  Could have something to do with the fact that since we returned from Fort Worth, I've yet to go to bed before 1:30 a.m.  Somehow or another I'm still functioning when it's a well known fact that I NEED my sleep (and lots of it!).

No comments: