Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Contributing Factors

To my faithful blog readers:  

I promise the slacking will end soon!  I know it's been a bit boring around here lately, but I've had many things on my plate and I'm trying my best to get caught up.  My desktop computer is limping along, as I've piled way too many photos onto it.  I'm spending a lot of time trying to clean that mess up!  In the  meantime, I'm a proud new owner of a MacBookPro (squeal!).  And while I'm loving it, I am doing my best to get things set up just right so that once I get really going on it, I can have a seamless "digital workflow" for my photos.  Throw all that in with the normal craziness around here and you get me, with no time for real blogging.  But there is an end in sight!  Hopefully by the end of this week, I'll be back in a routine and ready to actually write something of substance!

No comments: