Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Tag, You're It!

This week has flown by and been quite busy with lots of details that I'll have to go into later, but for now I've been tagged about ten times in the last week by my blogging friends, and if I don't want to get flogged, I better snap to it! The first tag is probably the best--Cheri and Stacy both put me on their list of top blogs they love to read. Can you see me blushing??
Here are the rules:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated
And here's a few blogs that I never miss:
Patti: took her long enough to start a blog, but now that she's joined the darkside, she's a definite pro--always entertaining, great photos and great scrapbooking projects.
Kelli: she's always looking at the bright and quirky side of life.
Nicole: I never get tired of photos of my nieces and nephews!
Pioneer Woman: this lady is full of wit and endless humor--love her photos and reading about ranch life.
I was also tagged by several people for this one (I actually think I've done it before recently but I can't remember):
The rules? answer each question, and tag 4 (or more) friends.Leave a comment on friends' blogs letting them know that they've been tagged. Have fun!

A= Attached or Single: ATTACHED
B= Best Friend: MOM
C= Cake or Pie: CAKE
D= Day of Choice: MONDAY
E= Essential Item: MY CELL PHONE
F= Flavor of Icecream: CHOCOLATE
G= Gummy Bears or Worms: GUMMY BEARS
H= Hometown: NOT ADVERTISING WHERE I LIVE LOL
I= Indulgence: CHOCOLATE
J= January or July: JULY FOR SURE
K= Kids: SHAWN AND CLAYTON
L= Last movie I saw at a theater: CAN'T REMEMBER
M= Musician: SARA EVANS
N= Number of Siblings: 1
O= Oranges or Apples: APPLES
P= Phobias or Fears: LOTS OF THEM
Q= Quote: WRITE IT ON YOUR HEART THAT EVERY DAY IS THE BEST DAY OF THE YEAR
R= Reason to Smile: CLAYTON
S= Season: FALL
T= Tag: STOP THE MADNESS!!!
U= Unknown fact: ??
V= vegetarian or oppressor of Animals: WHAT LIBERAL WROTE THIS? LOL
W= Worst habit: REALLY IT'S A CHARACTER TRAIT, BUT TEMPER
X= Xray or Ultrasound: ??
Y= Your favorite food: MEXICAN
Z= Zodiac sign: GEMINI
I suppose that puts me back into good standing with the blogging world so I can now sleep soundly tonight! Have a good Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Patti H said...

so glad you got caught up! I called you today! No answer.

Nic said...

Ok, I know you tagged me, but I tagged you back. Hope that counts :)

Leslie said...

well it seems I tagged you too late...oh well just know I tagged you for this...I *heart* your blog.