Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My New Position

I don't guess I've shared my new position with my blog readers. I am now the Caravan Director in our Children's Ministries at church. Caravan is a Christian scouting program in the Nazarene church. (Along the same lines as Awanas in the Baptist denomination). It takes a while to get used to the program with all the badges and requirements, but I'm slowly immersing myself into it. Just takes some time to learn all of the jargon and processes. I haven't been totally snowed under with it yet, but I've been busy with little details here and there. It's a good focus for me since Clayton isn't at home anymore! I'm sure it will take me all year to get it organized like I want it, and that means I'll have to do it next year so I can use all my planning from this year! Sneaky pastors at church, they probably knew that all along when they asked me!

6 comments:

Lee-Ellen said...

cool! that will be fun and i know you'll be great at it!

Nic said...

Good for you! Anytime your feeling lonely I'm SURE Whitney would LOVE to keep you company..LOL!

Mrs Pretzel said...

Sounds like fun!!

Patti H said...

what a perfect job to help keep you busy! Congrats!!

Kelli said...

you don't isit down do you? LOL Wow that sounds like a lot of fun, I"m actually hoping for Pioneer Club at my church one day!

Anonymous said...

Ashley you are doing a GREAT Job! and I am so glad that you are taking this on for us!! Janet