Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I Actually Scrapped!

I did this layout first:
And that got me warmed up for this one:
Journaling: When you were little the vacuum cleaner terrified you, but that's all changed now! You have your very own vacuum and you play with it everyday! You spend lots of time in the floor with that toy. And the vacuum isn't your only obsession . . . cars (particularly the red one), guitars, and your keyboard are all your favorite toys. You ask for each one of these at least once a day. It's so much fun watching your personality develop!

I'm hoping I'll get to scrap some more this week and I'll be as happy with those pages as I am with these!

7 comments:

Lee-Ellen said...

those turned out great ashley - pass the mojo over here :)

Noel said...

beautiful!! I especially love the first one!

Gotta get some mojo over this way too!!

Leslie said...

those pages are wonderful Ashley! I really *heart* the first one. What a beautiful smile he has...you did that pic justice on that LO for sure.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!

~ RebekahBoo said...

Just wonderful Ashley....Love that first one.

Cassandra said...

Your pages are always awesome!

Nic said...

Those are so good! Wish I had that kind of talent!!