Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christmas Wish List

I wouldn't normally talk about what I want for Christmas unless someone asked, but since it's my blog, I figure I get to talk about it if I want. So here are just a few items on my wish list:

1. Windchimes
2. as many of these that I can get (I'm pretty sure they are being discontinued and I love these particular albums--I've needed some for a while as I don't have any room in my albums for my scrapbook pages anymore!)
3. Merle Norman gift certificate
4. Bon Jovi CD: Lost Highway
5. Kenny Chesney CD: Just Who I Am/Poets and Pirates
6. Sugarland CD: Enjoy the Ride
7. Loungewear/Pajamas
8. ANY gift certificate to Kohl's or Dress Barn (I'm seriously dress clothes poor right now-----WELL, at least dress clothes that FIT me!)

And that's all I can think of right now. Hopefully that will help the few of you who want to buy me something this year. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Santa's hip, he knows he needs to start blog crawling to know who wants what!