Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy after Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday! We spent the afternoon at my GrandMother's and then promptly came home for our after-turkey nap. Ah, the joys of Thanksgiving! Here is a song from Clayton--as usual he gets stagefright in front of the camera, so the only way I could get him on film was to get him while he was in the bathtub. I wish I could get one of him while he's sitting up, because he looks so much better and cuter then, but oh well! He kinda gave out on me by the end of this one, but at least you'll get to hear his sweet voice for a moment.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

that's just beautiful :) love you.

Oscar T. Grouch said...

Clayton is not alone, I cannot get a good video of AUstin singing either, he clams right up.

Waving HI!