Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Tagged by Nancyroo

I'm not a huge fan of these tags, but maybe you will learn something about me that you didn't already know . . .

Four jobs that I've had:
1. Fast food
2. Waitress
3. Office assistant
4. Teacher

Four movies I could watch again: (I've seen these all a gazillion times)
1. Steel Magnolias
2. My Cousin Vinny
3. Raising Arizona
4. Lonesome Dove

Four places I've lived:
1. Arkansas
2. Wyoming
that's it!

Four favorite TV shows:
1. Amazing Race
2. Iron Chef
3. Survivor
4. Anything on CourtTV

Four places I've vacationed:
1. Florida
2. Montana
3. Colorado
4. Las Vegas

Four websites I visit daily:
1. ScrapJazz.com
2. twopeasinabucket.com
3. sitemeter.com
4. and a bunch of blogs

Four favorite foods:
1. Reeses peanut butter cups
2. Chicken chimichanga
3. PEANUT BUTTER
4. Is Diet Coke a food?

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Montana
2. Gulf Coast of Florida
3. Greers Ferry Lake
4. ??

Four names of your children you may/may not have:
1. Shawn Phillip
2. Clayton James
3. not telling
4. not telling


So there you have it--maybe you've learned some little something about me today. Now I tag my friends Oscar, Lesle and Lori!

5 comments:

Oscar T. Grouch said...

Thanks for the tag.

Oscar T. Grouch said...

How about picking Alberta for where you would like to be?? It is nice here.

Nancyroo said...

great job! yay! we DO have some things in common!

Kelli said...

hmmmmm I love my cousin vinny!

Lori Petticrew said...

i goyt your tag......thanks, lori