Monday, May 11, 2009

I ♥ Faces: Laughter

Time for another I ♥ Faces challenge! This week's theme is Laughter. This photo is almost three years old, but I've always loved it. My niece went through a long phase of not wanting her picture taken and I was so excited when I secretly snapped this one while she was dancing on Easter afternoon. She was totally unaware of my camera and was just having fun being a little girl, laughing and playing!



Head on over to I Heart Faces for more great photos!

9 comments:

julie said...

That is so precious! I love candid shots because they capture real moments. All these laughter photos sure have me smiling! :)

Karli said...

I love the colors, the smile, all of it!!

American in Norway said...

SO sweet! Great shot.

Shannon said...

Beautiful!!!
Job well done!

Break Pal Giveaway, Dropps Giveaway at Shannon Blogs Here http://palmersf1.blogspot.com

Patti H said...

Beautiful Ashley. That photo is just a perfect entry!

Yankee said...

Love it!

antoinettemariew@blogspot.com said...

darling little gal and pic...pretty dress too! nice work! blessings...

Karen Schneider said...

So sweet and precious - I love those captured moments too when they are totally unaware.

OctoberRain said...

adorable pic and beautiful smile :)