Sunday, October 08, 2006

Viva Las Vegas!

Tomorrow we leave for Memory Trends which is held in Las Vegas. My mind is on overdrive with everything I'm trying to do before we go. I'm excited and nervous and worried about little Clayton. I'm trying not to imagine all the bad things that can happen to either us or him! He will be in good hands, staying with my parents. But a mommy's work is never done and I'll be worried about him until I come back. At any rate, we have LOTS of people expecting us to come by their booths and say hi--I'm looking forward to introducing Classy Scrapper Magazine to so many companies. It will be interesting!!!!

9 comments:

Cassandra said...

Enjoy Vegas! I bet you will have a blast! Update your blog with how many calls you made to check in on Clayton (ha!)-- I can't make fun because I'm the same way!!!

Anonymous said...

HOpe you have a fantastic time!!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Enjoy Vegas and have a great time at the show!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you are going to have so much fun! Wish I was going to be there with 3bugs, but my work will be! Can't wait to hear all about it. And be sure to take lots of pics! -Lorna

Broken Beth said...

GOOD LUCK GIRL YOU ARE GONNA ROCK THOSE VENDORS!

~ RebekahBoo said...

Rock It Ms. Ashley!!!

Norma Kennedy said...

Have fun and wishing you best with vendors !!!!

Norma (localocairis)

Oscar T. Grouch said...

oh man, have some fun. Are you going to let us sneak peak?

Kelli said...

how was vegas :)????