Things I did today:
1. Emailed 30 people to request their layouts for Classy Scrapper Magazine.
2. Cooked brisket, scalloped potatoes, green beans, and rolls for my friend who just had surgery.
3. Answered about a gazillion emails re: submissions and general stuff for Classy Scrapper Magazine.
4. Had a meeting with my business partner re: Classy Scrapper Magazine.
5. And I was mom during all of this too!
Whew, I feel like I've been in a whirlwind! Majorly productive day, though--I can't wait to see what else I can get accomplished this week. I have a lot to do considering I'll be at Memory Trends in Las Vegas next week! (EXCITING!)