Monday, October 02, 2006

CRAZY DAY!

Things I did today:
1. Emailed 30 people to request their layouts for Classy Scrapper Magazine.
2. Cooked brisket, scalloped potatoes, green beans, and rolls for my friend who just had surgery.
3. Answered about a gazillion emails re: submissions and general stuff for Classy Scrapper Magazine.
4. Had a meeting with my business partner re: Classy Scrapper Magazine.
5. And I was mom during all of this too!
Whew, I feel like I've been in a whirlwind! Majorly productive day, though--I can't wait to see what else I can get accomplished this week. I have a lot to do considering I'll be at Memory Trends in Las Vegas next week! (EXCITING!)

6 comments:

Tina said...

I don't know HOW you do it Ashley. You must be superwoman, lol! Pass some of that energy on this way!

Neen and Mike said...

Superwoman is right... you'll have to get a bid red cape! Exciting though...

Paula... said...

WOW can I have some of what you're taking ROFL. It's so rewarding and fulfilling have such productive days isn't it :)

Oscar T. Grouch said...

Don't forget you chatted with me too.

Kelli said...

crazy busy :) I can't wait to hear about Vegas :) SO exciting...next year! I want to be there :)

Jenny said...

Busy day ... but I'll bet it was fulfilling. :-( I didn't get an email lol