Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Distracted

Just to prove how distracted and out of it I am right now, let me tell you what I did yesterday: It was pouring down rain all day, so I loaded Clayton and all of his stuff in the van before I ever opened the garage door. I also had to coax Katie into the car (she was riding with us for this particular trip). She hates the van, so I have to trap her to get her to go. After I finally got us all three in the van, I started it up and put it into reverse. Yep, you guessed it. BAM! I ran right smack into the garage door. What a bonehead move (direct quote from Brian). So it did raise up after that, and I was able to close it too. Brian had to work on it when he got home--it looks much better! Just a small dent now as opposed to the huge dent I had created!

3 comments:

Christy said...

I am sure you are not the first one to have done this! It's the routine-- if it's off- it's all off! Glad you are safe
ck

Kelli said...

oh sweetie! Glad it wasn't worse and tell him women of young children are allowed bone headed moves :)

~ RebekahBoo said...

Oh boy. Girl you have so much on your plate right now - you're entitled. Hang in there.