Tuesday, June 13, 2006

HUGE THANK YOU TO MY GRANDPARENTS!!!!

Although they would probably not want to be outed, I can't help but publicly thank my wonderful grandparents for the gift they gave me today. They sent Tidy Tina and her team to my house for a MAJOR cleaning! I would never treat myself to such a gift, and believe me when I say it is a treat! There's nothing like a house that is COMPLETELY clean--I can't remember the last time my house was clean from top to bottom. With my emotional highs and lows and Clayton's hatred of the vacuum cleaner, I've gotten really good at just doing what needs to be done to get by. It was nice to hand over the reigns to people who do this professionally--the house looks great. Thank you so much Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw for the wonderful gift.

7 comments:

Jes said...

that is just too sweet of them! i'm sure it feels great to have the house cleaned up and knowing that you didn't have to spend the entire day doing it yourself!! yay girl!

Christy said...

that is awesome! You deserve that! It's like a clean start to your day! Enjoy it!

ck

~ RebekahBoo said...

Awww how sweet is that. Congratulations on that wonderful gift.

Oscar T. Grouch said...

that is just so awesome. Being in a clean house always makes me feel better. Hope it does you too.

Kelli said...

can you send them my way now :) Thats so awesome!

Nancyroo said...

That's great! Glad you could relax for a change. those hydrangeas are beautiful too!

Kristin K Stock said...

That is so sweet! What great and wonderful Grandparents.