Friday, September 02, 2011

Photo Friday

Well, I'm moving right along in my adventures in photography and this week I had the opportunity to shoot photos of this beautiful young lady!  Abby was a perfect model and I could tell she was enjoying the experience as much as I was . . . maybe we'll get to do it again soon!  
Didn't take long for her inner supermodel to start shining through!



When she changed into her cheer clothes, I started having flashbacks to my many years of cheering.  When she started to actually do a cheer, I just laughed inside--I'm sure my entire family remembers "fondly" me cheering constantly, no matter the time or location!

Unfortunately, by the time we moved downtown, we were quickly running out of light.  I was able to snap this gem before it was completely dark though . . . so glad we didn't quit before I was able to capture her like this!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures!!!

Amy said...

You are so gifted. I love those shots, love em.

Patti H said...

wow just stunning!!!