Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Another Scrap Etc. Project

Betcha thought I was finished sharing my stuff from Scrap Etc.! Not quite!! This class was taught by Gretchen McElveen, who just happens to be one of my favorite scrappers--what luck! I've been lucky enough to meet her every year at this Event and I spent WAAAAY too much quality time with her last year while working at the Event. Needless to say, I liked taking her class lots more than preparing the kits for them. She's so down to earth and I loved that this project was simple and straightforward. It's taken me this long to post it only because it took me a while to get my journaling down on paper. Wanted to actually put some thought and energy into it . . .

The album is "The Ten Most Influential People in My Life." Some are "groups" of people since some obviously go together. Here are my ten:
1. My parents
2. Brian
3. Clayton
4. Shawn
5. My aunt and uncle (David and Gail need to be prepared at the next family get together--I have no picture of you two together, so I WILL be getting one next time!)
6. My brother
7/8. My grandparents
9. My church
10. Clayton's therapists












I still have one more project from the Event to share, but I got way behind on it in the class, so I'm still not finished with it. I'll share it as soon as it's done!

6 comments:

Patti H said...

Another beautiful project! Love this one as well as the others. I was wondering where this project about the most influence people was about

Nic said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY!!!! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT ONE!!

Leslie said...

what a beautiful album! This looks like such a fun project.

Trish said...

just found your blog-I love the album :)

Anonymous said...

i'm just thrilled that i made the top ten! love ya Josh

Christy said...

I love this! You are so talented! tfs! ck